Cruises to Mexico
Where do cruises go in Mexico?
- Cabo San Lucas: Visit the iconic natural landmark El Arco, “The Arch,” or whale-watch during the winter months. Cabo San Lucas is also famous for long stretches of sand like Lover’s Beach, along with legendary beachfront clubs where you can dance or sip a cold drink.
- Puerto Vallarta: This sun-soaked city is on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, making it a popular trip from San Diego or Los Angeles. Puerto Vallarta is an epic place to experience Mexican sun and surf. Snorkel offshore and steal a glimpse of massive manta rays, or relax on the sand at Los Muertos Beach.
- Mexican Riviera: Comprising roughly twenty cities along the western coast of Mexico, the Mexican Riviera is one of the best cruise destinations around. Port in Ensenada and explore the area’s wine region, stop in Zihuatanejo to tour a working fishing village, or tour a breathtaking cathedral in Mazatlán.
How much are cruises to Mexico?
Finding a great deal on your next cruise to Mexico will depend on a few factors:
- Season: Fall and winter are often the cheapest times to book Mexican cruises, and the weather is still quite warm throughout autumn. Summer is the busiest, and most expensive, time of year for Mexico cruises.
- Cruise line: Save your dollars and look for a budget-friendly cruise that offers a comfortable cabin and basic food and beverages. You can also splurge on a real luxury liner, which includes formal dinner and elaborate off-site excursions, like zip-lining through the jungle or visiting Teotihuacan.
- Ports of call: Where does your ship dock? How far are you traveling? If you’re departing from the West Coast and making stops at nearby ports like Catalina Island and Rosarito, chances are that your cruise will be less expensive than if you’re going somewhere like Cabo San Lucas, which is home to numerous luxury resorts and glitzy nightlife.
Wyndham Alltra Cancun All Inclusive ResortBoulevard Kukulkan, Km. 11.5, Cancun, QROO
Stay at this 4-star beach aparthotel in Cancun. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor pools. Our guests praise the pool and the room service in our reviews. ...
Wyndham Alltra Cancun All Inclusive Resort$226
Fiesta Americana ReformaPaseo De La Reforma 80, Col. Juarez, Mexico City, CDMX
Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Mexico City. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and room service. Our guests praise the bar and the room service in our ...
Fiesta Americana Reforma$95
Wyndham Grand Cancun All Inclusive Resort & VillasBlvd. Kukulkan, L-48 KM. 16.5 M.53, Cancun, QROO
Stay at this 4-star luxury property in Cancun. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests praise the restaurant and the bar in our reviews. ...
Wyndham Grand Cancun All Inclusive Resort & Villas$238
Paradisus Cancún – All InclusiveBoulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5, Cancun, QROO
Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 4 outdoor pools. Our guests praise the pool and the restaurant in our reviews. Popular attractions La Isla Shopping Mall and ...
Paradisus Cancún – All Inclusive$356
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.