Cruises to Hawaii
What are the best Hawaiian Islands cruise destinations?
- Oahu: Cruise ships most often port in Honolulu. Hike Diamond Head, a dormant volcano, or spend the afternoon learning about U.S. history at Pearl Harbor. Sip a tropical drink on Waikiki Beach and watch local surfers catch waves as you stretch out on the beach’s white sand.
- Maui: Cruise ships dock in Kahului and Lahaina. Whether you snap pictures of the exotic plants inside Maui Nui Botanical Garden or book a helicopter tour over the island, you’ll find the excitement you seek.
- Hawaii: The Big Island has two distinct sides: Kona and Hilo. There are ports in both coastal cities. Kona is home to a bustling beachside downtown district and Hilo is known for its black sand beaches. Additionally, no trip to the Big Island is complete without a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
How much are cruises to Hawaii?
The pricing of Hawaiian cruises hinges on several factors:
- Season: You can board a cruise line to Hawaii any time of year, but the dry season is most popular with tourists and lasts from April through October. Hawaiian cruises will be cheaper during the wet season from November through March, but you will experience more rainfall.
- Duration: Most Hawaiian cruises are about 7 nights long, with some lasting up to 15. The price of your getaway will increase as the length of your journey does. Check to see which cruise itineraries work best for your schedule and budget.
- Cruise Line: Do you want an affordable cruise line with budget-friendly accommodations and meals, or a luxury cruise line that offers excursions like swimming with dolphins or repelling down waterfalls? Pride of America, which is owned and operated by Norwegian Cruise Line, is a great choice thanks to its extensive onboard dining options (19 in total!), and because the cruise line travels to multiple Hawaiian Islands.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI
Stay at this 4-star beach resort in Honolulu. Enjoy 5 outdoor pools, 9 restaurants, and a beach locale. Popular attractions Waikiki Beach Walk and Ala Moana ...
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort$234
Prince Waikiki100 Holomoana St, Honolulu, HI
Stay at this 4.5-star luxury resort in Honolulu. Enjoy 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and a marina. Our guests praise the pool and the bar in our reviews. Popular ...
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI
Stay at this 3.5-star spa hotel in Honolulu. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 restaurants, and a full-service spa. Our guests praise the convenient parking and the property ...
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra$204
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach2490 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI
Stay at this 5-star luxury resort in Honolulu. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, and 5 restaurants. Our guests praise the breakfast and the restaurant in our ...
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach$280
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.