Popular European cruise destinations
- Mediterranean cruises: Sunshine, sparkling beaches, delicious food…the Mediterranean is the most classic destination for Europe cruises. Visit posh Monte Carlo for five-star dining and luxurious shopping; relax over a caffé con panna in the sidewalk cafes of Italy. The Mediterranean is bound to be everything you expected and more.
- Northern Europe cruises: England, Ireland, Germany, and Iceland have become some of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. You can book cruises to northern Europe that go to all your favorite places, from the castles of the British Isles to the biergartens of Germany.
- Canary Islands cruises: This archipelago off the coast of northwestern Africa is home to some of Spain’s most dramatic vistas. Spend a day sunbathing on the golden sands of Santa Cruz De Tenerife or daydreaming in the volcanic landscapes of Lanzarote, and you’ll see what we mean.
- Inland Europe cruises: On river cruises, you’ll see all the places large cruise ships can’t reach, and all you have to do is walk out on your balcony. Set sail on one of our river cruises, and the opera houses of Vienna and theatres of Basel are just steps away from your port.
- Transatlantic cruises: Are there cruises from the US to Europe? You bet. You’ll need to block off a couple of weeks on your calendar, but we’ve got transatlantic cruises that depart from New York or Florida and land you in Europe with plenty of time for relaxation.
Find your ideal cruise line
- Royal Caribbean: One of the world’s largest cruise lines, this respected company is known for roomy ships, family-friendly amenities, and diverse itineraries. The majority of cruises depart from Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom, with several from the Netherlands and Sweden as well.
- MSC Cruises: Founded by an Italian and headquartered in Switzerland, MSC Cruises knows Europe. It comes as no surprise that Italy is their specialty, plus the Greek Isles and Spain. Immerse yourself in the culture of the sun-soaked Mediterranean coast on this cruise line.
- Princess Cruises: On Princess, the day is yours. With flexible dining, loads of shore excursions, and on-board activities for everyone from Grandma to Junior, this line offers some of the best cruise deals around for multi-generational families or those with teens.
- Celebrity Cruises: Its name doesn’t lie—Celebrity Cruises are fit for the rich and famous. With a staff-to-guest ratio of one crew member to every two passengers, you can be sure the service is top-notch. And with on-board spas, ballroom dance lessons, and five-star cuisine, let’s just say you’ll be reluctant to disembark.
The Grand at Trafalgar Square8 Northumberland Avenue, London, England
Stay at this 4-star boutique hotel in London. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and room service. Our guests praise the breakfast and the spacious rooms in our reviews. ...
The Grand at Trafalgar Square$214
Park Plaza County Hall London1 Addington Street, London, England
Stay at this 4-star spa hotel in London. Enjoy free WiFi, a full-service spa, and breakfast. Our guests praise the breakfast and the bar in our reviews. Popular ...
Park Plaza County Hall London$238
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London200 Westminster Bridge Road, London, England
Stay at this 4-star spa hotel in London. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 restaurants, and a full-service spa. Our guests praise the breakfast and the restaurant in our reviews. ...
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London$238
Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square8 Northumberland Ave, (adjacent to Trafalgar Square), London, England
Stay at this 4-star boutique hotel in London. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and room service. Our guests praise the spacious rooms and the property condition in ...
Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square$214
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.